Business and political consulting
Business project management
Hungarian and international business development
Strong relationships with European and local policymakers, government and non-state officials are key to manage public affairs issues effectively.
- Identification of relevant decision-makers (stakeholder mapping)
- Monitoring of legislative developments relevant to strategic objectives
- Analysis of the legislative environment and its impact on your business
- Relationship building to strengthen reputation with government and non-state actors
- Strategic communication to position you with key political and business decision-makers
Local intelligence for business transactions helps clients identify points of negotiations, evaluate key risks in support of due diligence and M&A processes. It is often the hard-to-reach information that may reveal decision-useful details when initiating a business project.
- Research and analysis of company backgrounds
- Stakeholder mapping
- Processing of information concerning shareholders and creditors, government relations, investor characteristics
- Compliance and risk detection
Regarding to publicly available information, geopolitical analysis, global and macro trends, we help to evaluate business opportunities and support sustainable transformation and growth. Integrating ESG factors into our business risk analysis is consistent with our commitment to act in the best interest of investors.
- Consulting board and C-level on ESG requirements
- ESG-related regulations, compliance support
- Competitor analysis and ESG roadmap
- ESG compliance check, pre-transactions’ risk detection
- Research on ESG challenges and opportunities in CEE markets
- Mapping of EU funds supporting sustainable transformation