In the case of the website, the data controller is the operator:
- EuroAtlantic Tanácsadó és Befektetési Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság (Registered office: 1033 Budapest, Polgár utca 8-10. C. ép. 151., company registration number: 01-10-141531, tax number: 27428038-2-41, telephone: + 36 30 684 8079)
- and on behalf of EuroAtlantic, Promotheus Agency Bt. (Registered office: 4481 Nyíregyháza, Gyula utca 1., company registration number: 15-06-080758, tax number: 25648694-2-15, telephone number: +36 1 616 6138).
The purpose of data management is to provide authentic, up-to-date and accurate information about the activities and contact details of EuroAtlantic through the operation of the website.
Scope of personal data managed: the website does not automatically record personal data about the user.
The website uses only so-called functional cookies.
Cookies can perform various tasks: they can speed up the use of the site, they can make the site easier to use by not having to specify settings on a page-by-page basis, they can collect statistics, and they can analyze user behavior. However, it is not necessary to use all types of cookies on a website.
The EuroAtlantic website only works with functional cookies, without which the proper functioning of the site cannot be ensured. By using functional cookies, the website operator does not store personal data.
for processing of personal data in the context of events organized by EuroAtlantic Consulting and Investment Plc.
EuroAtlantic Consulting and Investment Plc. (EuroAtlantic Plc.) processes the personal data of a natural person in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
This privacy notice explains the EuroAtlantic Plc’s policies and practices regarding its collection and use of your personal data and sets forth your privacy rights. We recognise that information privacy is an ongoing responsibility, and we will update this notice, where necessary.
- What is the purpose and the legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data?
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the organisation and management of events organized by EuroAtlantic plc. including:
- Registration of participants interested in the event;
- Management of the lists of invitations and participants;
- Management of access control to the event venue;
- Distribution of information, reports, publications and other event documents among invitees and registered participants;
- Arrangement of event follow-up actions such as to cooperate and keep contact with participants of the event;
- Sharing event content (e.g. photos) via internal communications channels.
- The only purpose of taking photos during the event is facilitate EuroAtlantic Plc. achieve its goals, to raise awareness of future events, to explain the concept of the event and to inspire others to join.
Processing of the personal data including processing of the photos taken during is lawful based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. on data subjects’ consent.
- What personal data do we collect?
Before and during these events, EuroAtlantic Plc. may process:
Contact details of participants registered to the event:
- first and last name,
- email address,
- photographs taken of the participants at the event.
- Who has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
The data collected will be processed internally by EuroAtlantic Plc’s staff within the team responsible for the event’s organisation.
Photographs will only be shared with participants of the event. Other personal data may only be accessed by EuroAtlantic Plc’s responsible staff.
- How long are your personal data kept?
EuroAtlantic Plc. only keeps your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of collection or further processing, namely for organising the meeting and any follow-up actions (e.g. future contact keeping) as necessary with regard to the purpose(s) of the meeting. All personal data will be deleted from databases 1 year after the last action in relation to the meeting.
- What are your rights?
You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
You also have the right to object to processing of personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for EuroAtlantic Plc. to process your personal data at any time. The controller shall provide information on action taken on a request within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by two further months, where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of the requests.
- Who is the data controller and how to exercise your rights?
EuroAtlantic Plc. (Budapest Polgár utca 8-10. Bldg. C, 1st Fl., Hungary, H-1033) shall exercise the tasks of the data controller for the purpose of these processing operations.
To exercise the mentioned rights, you can contact the controller as follows: [email protected]
If you feel your data protection rights have been breached, you can always lodge a complaint with the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (NAIH): [email protected]